We are looking for highly motivated and talented software engineering to help us in the mission to improve the financial lives of Brazilian workers.
We have a small, talented and senior engineering team that created multiple products including cash advance, payroll loans, and savings for Android and iPhone in less than one year.
We are well funded by Monashees (investors of 99, VivaReal and Loggi), ONEVC (Rappi, Gympass, and QuintoAndar) and YCombinator (Airbnb, Dropbox, and Stripe)
You are the right person if you:
- 4 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience architecting and developing solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact
- Deep understanding of computer science/data structures
- Are ambitious and want to grow/learn fast Experience with microservices, CD/CI, and serverless architectures or willingness to become an expert
- Experience with mobile development (flutter, android, iOS) or willingness to become an expert
Our tech stack
We are proud of our backend architecture, using serverless architecture to allow us to build and scale fast without losing the long term view:
- Microservices in Golang and Typescript using AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and App Sync
- Fully automated CD/CI
- Infrastructure as code using AWS CDK
- Mobile application made in Flutter
We are a remote first company located in Pinheiros, São Paulo. Due to the pandemic, the office will be closed until 2022. Developers from any state in Brazil can apply.
- Above average compensation
- Generous stock options package
- High quality health care plan including international travel
- Food and transport vouchers
- Access to our high quality savings and loan products